Below is a sample schedule for a typical day at Cedarbrook.
|7:00 AM||Staff Bible Study|
|7:30||Camper Rise and Shine|
Potential areas of service are: maintenance (cleaning); kitchen; horses; lifeguard.
Guidelines for service team:
- Camp fee will be half of the current camp fee.
- Campers will be in a cabin group, will participate in Bible Exploration, 1-2 activity periods, and most evening programs.
- Campers may be limited to one week on the service team.
- Service team may be limited in number.
- Campers must be completing 9th grade to apply for the service team.
- A staff member will be responsible for general supervision of service team members; staff in each program area will give direct on-the-job supervision (e.g. cook/asst. cook will give specific instructions and supervision, but service team supervisor will administer guidance and correction as needed).
If you are interested in being a part of the Camper Service Team, contact Paula Worden, aka “Quail”, or call at (302) 738-8186.