We are so glad that you are interested in joining the CILT program! On this page, you’ll find information about the CILT application process.
Upon your acceptance, you will begin as a CILT 1, level up to CILT 2, and culminate your experience as a CILT 3 upon completing the various requirements along your CILT journey. More specifically, our program involves:
- one CILT weekend in the fall between CILT 1 and CILT 2;
- one CILT weekend between CILT 2 and CILT 3;
- attendance at staff training weekend during the CILT 3 year;
- completion of two teaching experiences with children at your church or nearby group;
- participation in online Cedarbrook education;
- and numerous other assignments both out of and during camp.
If you are eligible and are prepared for this challenging but incredibly rewarding leadership program, you may apply as a CILT 1 for summer 2017. Please keep in mind that we have a limited number of spots available in the program, so honoring the deadlines below is crucial for your application submission.
Application To-Do List:
- Complete and submit the application form below by Friday, February 10th.
- All references are due by end of February to Magpie.
- Download, print, and complete the Internet Communications Permission form and the Mandatory CILT Dates form (submission address will be provided after the application has been received).
***CILT acceptance notifications will be sent out early to mid March***
Forms to submit with your application: